Practice area M&A corporate
Tel +966 11 481 9756
Daniel Royle is a Partner in the Corporate and Capital Markets practice in Riyadh.
Daniel has represented clients in a broad range of cross-border technology and intellectual property-driven transactions, including strategic M&A, joint ventures, outsourcing, complex licensing and collaborative arrangements. He is particularly well-versed in advising on strategies for the enforcement and exploitation of intellectual properties in start-up tech companies. He holds a Diploma in Intellectual Property from the University of Bristol. He is a contributor to the Law and Regulation of Medicines (published by Oxford University Press).
- Clifford Chance advises on major real estate M&A transaction in Saudi Arabia
13 April 2016
- Clifford Chance advises Saudia Aerospace Engineering Industries on an aerospace and defence joint venture
17 September 2015
- Clifford Chance advises Amanat Healthcare and its affiliates on the acquisition of a 35% beneficial interest in Sukoon International Holding CJSC
13 August 2015
Clifford Chance publications and insights
- Foreign investors permitted to own 100% of companies operating in the wholesale and retail trading sectors in Saudi Arabia
27 July 2016
- Saudi Arabian Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) issues new set of template constitutional documents for companies
20 March 2016
- New Saudi Arabian Companies Law
11 November 2015
- Foreign manufacturers may soon be allowed to distribute their products in Saudi Arabia through wholly-owned subsidiaries
10 September 2015
- Structuring joint ventures in Saudi Arabia: what every foreign investor should know...
30 October 2014
- Technology in the mining sector
20 July 2012